Established in 2005, Hamner Law Offices, APLC is a California worker and consumer rights litigation law firm. We bring cases in state and federal court throughout California.
We represent California workers in the following types of matters:
- IT professionals who have been incorrectly misclassified as exempt from overtime
- Healthcare workers who have been incorrectly misclassified as exempt from overtime
- Independent contractors who are misclassified and owed wages, overtime and expenses (such as mileage reimbursement)
- Misclassified salaried managers and other salaried workers who are owed overtime pay and other hourly employee benefits
- Commission salespeople who are on an unfair or illegal commission pay plan
- Employees who are owed money for unpaid wages, unpaid overtime, unpaid off the clock work, missed meal and rest breaks, unpaid expense reimbursement, late or short payment of wages, unpaid on-call wages, inaccurate wage statements, and unpaid PTO or vacation pay
- Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation claims
- Failure to Accommodate and Disability Discrimination claims
- Whistleblower cases
- Wrongful Termination and Constructive Termination
- Severance and Release Agreements
- Private Attorney General (PAGA) penalty claims
We take all labor and employment cases on a full contingency. We only get paid if we win or settle.
Our office is located in Calabasas, California.
You may contact us for a free and confidential evaluation of your case at: email@example.com