Know Your California Consumer Rights
Californian has strong consumer protection laws, especially when it comes to false advertising, misleading labeling and unfair lending practices. Our represents consumers who have been Californians who have purchased products based on false or misleading advertising or labeling. Our firm files false advertising, illegal lending practices and fraud class actions against companies who engage such conduct.
You may also learn of recent consumer alerts and other related news and which may affect you, or report or comment on certain products or services at our Instagram account @californiaconsumerhotline.
We Represent Clients Who Have Suffered Damages From Opioid Addiction
Opioid abuse and addition is one of the great health issues in America today. Californians have suffered from this scourge. Many people who are prescribed these drugs are not done so properly or responsibly by their medical practitioner. Others have unfortunately become addicted to these drugs as the result of the “dumping” of opioids by drug companies into our communities. If you or a loved one has been harmed by the opioid crisis contact us to learn about your rights.
Our Law Firm
Established in 2005, Hamner Law Offices, APLC is a California worker and consumer rights litigation law firm. We bring cases in state and federal court throughout California.
We represent California workers in the following types of matters:
- IT professionals who have been incorrectly misclassified as exempt from overtime
- Healthcare workers who have been incorrectly misclassified as exempt from overtime
- Independent contractors who are misclassified and owed wages, overtime and expenses (such as mileage reimbursement)
- Misclassified salaried managers and other salaried workers who are owed overtime pay and other hourly employee benefits
- Commission salespeople who are on an unfair or illegal commission pay plan
- Employees who are owed money for unpaid wages, unpaid overtime, unpaid off the clock work, missed meal and rest breaks, unpaid expense reimbursement, late or short payment of wages, unpaid on-call wages, inaccurate wage statements, and unpaid PTO or vacation pay
- Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation claims
- Failure to Accommodate and Disability Discrimination claims
- Whistleblower cases
- Wrongful Termination and Constructive Termination
- Severance and Release Agreements
- Private Attorney General (PAGA) penalty claims
We take all labor and employment cases on a full contingency. We only get paid if we win or settle.
Our office is located in Calabasas, California.
You may contact us for a free and confidential evaluation of your case at: email@example.com